It’s Adventure Time!!! Let’s head to Charleston!
Before You Leave
Have you submitted all your documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org? We need your parking permit request form, medical form, and dorm agreement. Please submit no later than May 14th. Thanks!
Pull that GPS out and pull in the address below! Kickin’ old school? See below for directions. (Click Destination Name for Google Maps)
- Unload – There is a small, three car parking area at the College Lodge where you can UNLOAD. We will have “Bellhops” to help you move your goodies to the student lounge right inside the dorm.
- Check-In – Go inside the building to the Security Desk. There you’ll check-in to the dorm. Your reservation is under your name. You will also receive your parking pass at this time.
- Park – You will then move your car to Warren Place Parking Lot. Your parking pass is only valid in the WP Lot (a surface lot located at Warren Place; Warren St. between St. Phillip and King).
- Move-In – Walk back to College Lodge and MOVE-IN.
- HAVE A BLAST IN CHARLESTON!
Directions To Charleston
- Ride I-20 East to South Carolina
- Watch for these speed traps: The area of I-20 about 25 miles before Augusta to just outside of Augusta is notorious for speed traps. There’s also a lot construction in that area.
- Additional speed traps are on I-26 south of Monck’s Corner.
- Take the I-26 East exit through Columbia
- Merge on I-26 East towards Airport/Charleston.
- Take the Meeting Street towards Visitor Center
- Continue on Meeting St. Drive to St. Philip St.
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Meeting St
- Turn right onto Calhoun St
- The dorm will be on your LEFT.
Need Extra Help? Check out the Lodging Section of the 2019 S&FMA Google Map
If you have any questions, please chat with your Spoleto Czar – Barb Agar-Jones who you can email at email@example.com.