Gig Details: Visual Arts Alliance of LaGrange
Saturday, June 22
Road Trip! Time to introduce some new folks to the Seed & Feed! The Visual Arts Alliance of LaGrange is hosting their annual summer exhibit at The Suffering Artist Gallery on Main Street in Hogansville, and all the art is music-themed. There will even be some portraits of Abominables inspired by Alan Sandercock’s photography! More details to come, but expect some blitzing and parading on Main Street before playing a set or two at the gallery. We should be done performing around 7:15, but feel free to stay and mingle (the exhibit ends at 8) or grab dinner with your fellow Abominables before you head back to the big city.
- Muster for Carpooling: 4 PM at the Band Room (but look for street parking if you’re leaving your car). The drive takes almost exactly one hour from the band room, south down I-85. Turn right at exit 28, drive about 2.5 miles, and you’re there. The Suffering Artist, 311 E Main St, Hogansville, GA 30230.
- Muster in Hogansville: 5 PM. Watch your email for details.
- Step Off: 5:15 PM
- Broom: Paige
- Costume: Abominable Colors – Red, Yellow, Black – and lots of Logos!
- Incorrigibles: They’re welcome.
- Parking: Free parking on Main Street and near the Gallery. Watch your email for the parking most convenient to our muster point.
- MARTA: Not this far outside the perimeter!